We attend annually and meet 800+ other international students and their friends.
- visit a new US city
- make new friendships with other Brown students
- meet students studying US colleges from around the world; some are bound to be from your country or state!
- engage in different cultures’ art forms (imagine the biggest talent show followed by an New Year’s party with popular music from around the world)
- talk about how to grow spiritually
- hear from speakers who have learned to grow and thrive in new settings by having been international students themselves
2013 — Daytona Beach, Florida
2014 — Washington D.C.
2015 — Austin, Texas
The conference website with many, many more details and past speakers, seminars, activities, videos HERE is active September through February each year.